Advertiser: Canberra Private Hospital2.25 out of 52.3 overall rating (4 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Canberra Private Hospital (CPH), part of the Nexus Hospital group has experienced and motivated management who wish to add to our strong, cohesive team to deliver quality patient outcomes.
CPH is a surgical and rehabilitation facility catering for specialities including orthopaedics, plastic & reconstructive, oral & maxillofacial, urology, ENT, IVF & gynaecology, ophthalmology and general surgery.
CPH is undergoing expansion in 2021 and we are seeking to add to our administration services team with the appointment of two Administration Officers. A fulltime (76-hour fortnight) and a casual (with good availability) position are on offer.
Primarily the role will cover:
- Reception and Admissions
- Cover for Ward Clerk
- Scanning patient medical records
- General ad - hoc administration duties
- Experience in a Hospital or Medical administration role (essential)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work as a productive team member
- Advanced computer and accurate keyboard skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- A knowledge of Medical terminology
Applicants must be flexible to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 6.00am and 5.00pm.
Applications addressing the criteria and including a CV with 2 current referees should be forwarded to:
Applications close 30 January 2021
Please direct enquiries to:
T: 02 6173 3733
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in administration?