Mechanical Fitters Required!
Advertiser: Bindaree Food GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Fitters, Turners & Machinists
Are you an experienced and qualified maintenance Fitter? Are you looking for a change? If so then we are looking for you to join our team!
You will be required to perform a wide range of preventative maintenance and breakdown tasks associated with the provision of a strong Maintenance program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responding to breakdowns quickly and effectively;
· Demonstrating strong fault finding and problem resolution capabilities to ensure minimum downtime of all plant equipment;
· Working constructively and co-operatively within a team environment; and
· Ensuring a key focus on safety at all times.
Required skills & experience:
· Current Trade Certification;
· Highly developed fault finding and problem solving skills;
· Ability to understand production processes and requirements.
· Reliable and proven work history;
· Ability to work as part of a rotating roster and undertaking of weekend maintenance work; and
· Experience within a food processing environment will be highly regarded.
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant's experience.
Please apply now through SEEK or for a confidential discussion about this role and further information please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6721 1411.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.