Human Resource Advisor
Advertiser: Joss Group2.3333 out of 52.3 overall rating (9 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- $60,000 - $69,999 + Car + phone
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join the family owned Joss Group, in our Tamworth office, looking after the New England area.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position will have exposure to the full scope of the HR functions, contributing to and in some instances leading activities.
Additional responsibilities will include the provision of timely, accurate and confidential support to all staff across Joss FM operations; coordination of staff training, supporting employees and management throughout the employment lifecycle, including recruitment, induction, training & development, performance reviews, terminations and exit paperwork; interpretation of awards and legislative requirements; and assistance in the review and creation of HR documents, policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- possess current Tertiary Qualification in a human resource field, with relevant experience;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- have the ability to develop high quality correspondence, reports and policies;
- deliver high quality internal training programs to staff and subcontractors as required;
- have excellent research, time management and decision-making skills.
The successful individual will be required to provide and maintain a valid Working with Children Check.
Regular overnight travel is required for this position on an adhoc basis.
Remuneration package by negotiation based on above criteria. A motor vehicle & mobile phone will be provided to the successful applicant.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of our successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Manager by 29th January 2021.
A pre-employment medical is required for this position.
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"