Office Assistant/Sales Support & Admin.
Advertiser: NilrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- $40,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are a customer driven wholesale and retail distributor of a wide variety of car protection products.The business has been operating for 40 years and has been undergoing a significant rebuilding and upgrade process for the last few years.
We are family owned and our small team run an efficient and relaxed operation.We want to add to our team to ensure complete multi-tasking with another member who can learn to run and operate all parts of the business.
Qualifications & experience
- knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office, MYOB, Social Media platforms and basic Wordpress.
- proficient in use of email and internet.
- good numeracy skills.
- strong organisational, planning, time management, prioritising, problem solving.
- customer service orientated.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- adaptable, outgoing, confident and team oriented.
Tasks & responsibilities
- answering and directing calls.
- receiving orders via email and phone. invoicing and processing orders and organising freight and delivery follow up.
- handling enquiries and incoming work requests.
- receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- maintaining filing systems, photocopying, scanning and faxing/emailing .
- managing petty cash.
- monitoring, ordering, collecting and delivering office supplies.
- collecting and delivering supplies.
- basic website updates and social media posting.
- creating sales opportunities.
- a busy, dynamic and friendly workplace with a small team of staff. Plenty of varied work functions in a sales and service business. The right candidate will have a wide range of opportunities to develop with the business as their experience, skills and understanding builds.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?