Experienced Administration Officer
Advertiser: SMART Spot Education and Therapy ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The phones are ringing hot... so we are seeking an administration officer to join our team!
We are a team of dynamic and responsive speech pathologists who absolutely love what we do. This is a wonderful opportunity for an administration officer who is highly motivated to improve their skills with clearly defined career progression pathways.
Why you would want to join our team:
- Supportive learning environment.
- Team wellbeing days.
- Generous professional development budget.
- Beautiful calm workspace.
- Dynamic, supportive team.
- Contributing to meaningful outcomes for the families we work with.
- Collaborative business model where your perspectives are valued.
- Fortnightly paid team meetings over breakfast.
- Career development opportunities.
- Comprehensive onboarding process with supervision and support.
- Comprehensive standard operating procedure manual to support daily tasks.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Awesome coffee machine!
As an administration officer at S.M.A.R.T Spot you will provide person centred, flexible and responsive front of house services that value the important and essential role our families play in every aspect of their child's development.
In your role you will be responsible for providing high quality client experiences in addition to connecting and communicating in a timely and responsive manner.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Greeting clients.
- Answering phones.
- Receiving new referrals.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Preparing and settling accounts.
- Working closely with the speech pathologists.
- Facilitating general administrative duties.
What we are looking for from you:
- Great communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a busy administration role.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service and prioritise urgent matters.
- Warm and friendly manner with the ability to effectively build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is preferable.
- Police Check.
- Working with Children's Check.
- Prior experience working as a part of an administrative team.
For further information via video about this role, please refer to our business Facebook page at SMART Spot Education & Therapy Services.
Please ensure that you enclose a one-page cover letter in your application.
Applications close Monday 25th January.