Assistant Manager and Photographer - Photography Studio
Advertiser: GAP StudiosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
About the Company
We are an established, highly successful Photography Studio specialising in family portraiture with thriving photographic studios QLD & NSW. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our successful business with the opportunity to grow and develop your career!
Position - Assistant Studio Manager and Photographer- Brisbane
Join our fun filled, close knit team at Newstead, where we specialise in photography and creating beautifully crafted artwork pieces to showcase in homes all around Australia!
Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of our growing Brisbane Studio. Ensuring that our clients receive a high level of customer service and daily operational schedules are maintained.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Inspire and motivate your team.
· Meeting company standards and achieving weekly & monthly targets.
· Offer 5* customer service by meeting and greeting clients.
· Ensuring photographers and viewing consultants run to schedule.
· Assisting in the administration and customer relations & day to day running of the studio.
· Before and after-sales care.
· Ensuring studio stock levels are maintained.
· Studio Photography skills a must
Who we are looking for?
A well-presented, motivated and driven individual with professional photography skills, you are a natural leader who is able to thrive on maximising the potential of your team of photographer, image consultant & customer service. As well as being able to recognise the needs of customers, you'll be adept at providing a high level of customer service and be a great communicator.
You're a reliable team player and have the ability to work autonomously whilst dealing efficiently and thoroughly with the full service process. Quick to initiate solutions, you'll thrive in a business that has real, unique value to offer its customers.
A confident, engaging and positive personality is vital.
Experience in management and leadership is essential. Photography skills is essential!
Please note that working Sunday is a criteria and not negotiable.
To be considered you must include a cover letter, CV and quote position title/location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?