Advertiser: Brothers Leagues Club Ipswich2.6667 out of 52.7 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Brothers Leagues Club Ipswich is an iconic licensed Club in the Ipswich region which incorporates a coffee lounge, restaurant, function facilities, numerous bars and gaming facilities.
We are seeking the services of experienced casual hospitality staff at our busy community entertainment venue.
To be successful in this role you will require:-
- Current RSA Certificate or the ability to obtain;
- Some barista and waiting skills will be highly regarded;
- Knowledge and experience in the Hospitality Industry;
- Ability to perform adequately in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Experienced in aspects of bar service;
- Some experience in a gaming venue;
- The willingness to work as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for customer service;
- Flexibility to work a roster which will include days, nights and weekends.
If this sounds like you please apply by forwarding your resume and covering letter to Tracy Bryant email@example.com or follow the seek.com links.
Positions descriptions available upon request.