Advertiser: CANEGROWERS - MackayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Mackay Canegrowers Limited (MCL) trading as CANEGROWERS Mackay is an integral part of the CANEGROWERS organisation, the peak body representing Australia's sugarcane growers in Queensland and New South Wales. MCL provides services, representation and support to the majority of cane growers across the Mackay and Plane Creek regions on a wide range of issues.
The role of Administrative Officer will include responsibility for but not limited to the following tasks:
- Maintenance of the Membership Database
- Provision of secretarial support to Management
- Preparation and distribution of meeting papers
- Completion of reports
- Provision of services and assistance to cane farming client base
- Crop Insurance Claims
- Lease Agreements of cane land
- Additional administrative duties as required
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes -
- A strong focus on working efficiently in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- The ability to carry out work in a timely and efficient manner with close attention to detail
- A high level of organisational skills and the ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- The ability to exercise initiative, discretion and judgement in the performance of duties
- Be eager to adopt new scopes of work
- A sound knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Software programs
The permanent position will be a Monday to Friday role working a 37.5 hour week in our Mackay based office.
Applications should be submitted in writing by Friday 29 January 2021 to -
Mary Ann Neilsen
Manager / Industry Management
Mackay Canegrowers Limited
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?