Advertiser: Alomes FinancialMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Alomes Financial is an Accounting and Financial Planning Practice based in Rosny Park.
We are looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join our close knit team.
The position is working Monday, Thursday & Friday 8:30am - 5pm
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, archiving etc.
- Data entry as required.
- Previous experience is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
All applications should be e-mailed to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?