Advertiser: Cloud Voice and DataMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
The System Administrator’s role is to manage our client’s systems and network to ensure high availability and security of the supported business applications. Implementation of system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Deploy and Support workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls and network devices.
- Manage end-user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations following best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers and workstations.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
- Regular interstate travel
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Highly customer-focused
- Diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or relevant industry certifications (MCP, ECMS2)
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar/relevant role
- Demonstrated experience with Windows systems, desktops and servers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Windows Server and Desktop Administration.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Storage management, maintenance procedures, virtualisation and Azure.
- Router and general network knowledge including TCP/IP, Switching and Access points.
- Preferably Cisco Meraki enterprise experience.
- Office 365 Administration.
- Strong documentation skills
- Mitel Telephony and Cloud experience (Preferrable, not essential)
- Video Conferencing experience,