Advertiser: Quad Services2.9459 out of 52.9 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- From $26.48 per hour plus Super
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
- Location in Ipswich and the surrounding areas
- Casual roles available
- 5 Days a week – Monday to Friday between 6:00-18:00
- Industrial, Office & Sanitsing
Well-established in the Australian cleaning industry, Quad Services has seen significant revenue growth over the past few years and is looking to bring on and develop top talent. This is an excellent opportunity for cleaners with recent experience in an Industrial and Office environment. Multiple casual opportunities available.
As the cleaner reporting to the Site Manager you will undertake:
- General cleaning in Industrial and Office environment
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
- Disinfecting areas such as public space, meal rooms, offices, bathrooms
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment
- Using a buffer, high-pressure washer, scrubber, and floor sweeper
- Removal of rubbish
- Use of chemicals to sanitise and disinfect
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be suitably experienced cleaner who has:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with an eye for detail
- Ability to follow stringent procedures
- Reliable transport
- Solid knowledge of cleaning and hygiene related services
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A National Criminal History check is required for this role
What’s on offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian company
- Outstanding team culture where staff produce excellent results
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Quad Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cleaner?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have commercial cleaning experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?