Contact Centre Officer - Part time
Advertiser: EvoenergyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business committed to providing safe and reliable services to Canberra and the surrounding regions. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and, by investing in our people and technology, we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires our workforce, because our customers rely on our service and the work we do matters to them. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering the community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our culture to be honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
Evoenergy are seeking a standout customer-focused individual to fulfil a rare opportunity within our Faults and Emergency Contact Centre. This occupant of this part-time position will work 24 hours per week, rostered on any day of the week. Your rostered days on will likely change from week to week but will be rostered well in advance.
Our team have experienced a number of positive changes recently and we’re after an individual who will thrive with the continuous transformation of our Contact Centre, be a team player who can visualise the bigger picture and the role they play in it, and who have a proven record of delivering exceptional customer experiences.
A day in the life:
- You will be supporting your team and the broader business as the first point of contact for Evoenergy’s electricity customers, through escalated reactive works, planned works and during emergencies through multi-channel communication pathways
- Rotating through a shift roster, supporting the 24/7 Contact Centre.
- You will be liaising with Evoenergy’s Control Room that monitors and operates our electricity network, to ensure critical information is delivered to the appropriate customer facing and delivery functions within Evoenergy.
- You will provide accurate advice regarding customer connections and small-scale customer-initiated works including associated technical and process requirements
- You will identify and act on opportunities to improve our customer interactions through collaboration with internal teams.
- You bring experience in a contact centre environment or customer facing role
- You thrive working in a reactive, dynamic and evolving customer centric environment with the ability to work autonomously adhering to relevant procedures and strict guidelines.
- You are a quick leaner, always willing to experience new things, enjoy being challenged and stepping outside your comfort zone.
- You are self-motivated to be productive and expand your skill set in seeking/taking on additional tasks to help others to deliver a positive customer experience
- You believe in delivering value through every interaction and have the ability to translate information appropriately across all levels
- You are a strong collaborator who builds and nurtures relationships for the greater outcome for our customers and the business.
About our application process:
You should apply through our recruitment portal uploading a resume and cover letter outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role and the 'about you' section.
Do you have questions about the role? You should contact Nikkita Thompson, Contact Centre Team Leader on 02 6248 3019.
Applications will close Sunday 24th January 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.