Sales Representative (Construction)
Advertiser: Eco Garage DoorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About Eco Garage Doors
Established in 2010, we are local garage door manufacturer of outstanding highly engineered products at the forefront of technology and design. Supplying both the building sector and end user.
Due to rapid growth we are looking for an experienced, well-presented, energetic B2B Sales Representative to join our growing team.
About the role:
The role will be focused on creating new business and building relationships with clients. This will involve cold calling and follow up. You will need to develop a portfolio of clients and be able to maintain a professional service for them at all times
Benefits & Perks:
- Everything you need for the job - Fully maintained company vehicle + fuel card + phone + tablet + e-tag
- Great base salary and achievable targets - Guaranteed $65k base + a realistic commission structure designed to allow you to reach your long term goals
- We try to always promote internally
- Full industry training provided
Duties & Responsibilities
Your role is to meet and sell our offering face-to-face to builders throughout Melbourne. Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating new business in all Melbourne suburbs and building new relationships with clients.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals
- Negotiate and close submitted quotes
- Work autonomously with a strong focus on follow ups
Skills & Responsibilities
- Prior experience with cold calling, business development or acquisition sales position
- General understanding of sub-contract agreements
- Current and valid drivers licence
- Background in Construction and the ability to read construction drawings and contracts
- Excellent time management and can work autonomously
- Comfortable negotiating and able to easily build rapport
Apply now via SEEK for this great opportunity!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?