Customer Service and Distribution Specialists
Advertiser: TECHNOGYM AUSTRALIAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions.
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,200 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries.
In order to pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills, good organisational and planning skills, international mindset, and eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and technology savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
Join a global leader in Health and Wellness, and play a vital part in our success, managing the customer experience, and building the experience to advance your career.
Description of the Roles
We are looking for two Customer Service Specialist with a positive and proactive mindset, who will play a crucial role in the premier customer journey, executing ‘order to cash’ processes in an accurate and timely manner and supporting the customer in ensuring a seamless and well-communicated delivery and installation process flow.
The roles offer variety, empowering the team member to take ownership of the customer and associated processes from 'order to cash', inclusive of ordering equipment, allocation of inventory, delivery management, finance and invoicing. We distribute to a broad range of customers, including Clubs, Hospitality Government, Home etc. The Customer Service and Logistics Specialists works with assigned customer segments and territories, allowing them to form close relationships with the Customer, Sales, Commercial Finance and Aftermarket Service.
The ideal candidates will have high attention to detail and accuracy with strong time and workload management skills. They will be excellent in both their telephone and written communication skills, have a true passion for delivering a premium customer experience and be system savvy (SFDC, BAAN, Microsoft Apps). Previous SFDC experience is highly desirable.
- Timely order processing from quote confirmation to billing.
- Provide a Premium Customer Experience, managing ALL Customer communication and touch points.
- Efficient and seamless delivery planning and management: delivery date management, D&I job assignment, assigning equipment serial numbers & activity closing.
- Purchase order of equipment from Oversea and Domestic Affiliates and managing of supply of said Purchase Orders.
- ‘Free stock’ allocation and optimization.
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient System Transactions, reflecting order and inventory movements.
- Accurate management of Sales order portfolio (backlog), avoiding expired backlog and proactively liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Sales in order to foresee backlog slippage
- Constantly update CRM and ERP systems with all relevant information collected during customer service activities
- Assure the proper management of Technogym Care Activities, providing adequate feedback to customers' inquiries
- Manage a post-delivery survey in order to assess customers' satisfaction, proactively acting to solve any issue with the customer.
- Manage and maintain customer satisfaction in-line with business partners KPI’S.
- Participate in business change and process improvements to provide efficiencies and superior customer service.
- Support the Continuous Improvement team to improve the Customer Service experience with operational changes and improvements.
- Perform required ad-hoc duties and projects, under direction of the Manager.
Who we are looking for
- A passion for ensuring customers are satisfied and feel like valued partners.
- The ability to thrive with a variety of tasks and understand the big picture, even when things get busy.
- Problem-solving flair combined with natural initiative and curiosity.
- Empathy and the ability to turn customer needs into business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – essential for collaborating with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Exceptional planning and structuring of work. Highly developed Analytical Skills.
- Good experience of customer facing role(s).
- Skilled in the areas of stock control in a serial number controlled environment, item data maintenance, inventory transaction processing.
- Team player and able to develop and build relationships.
- Live the Technogym values.
- Team player
We expect you to also have
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Customer Service and Logistics.
- Knowledge of SFDC.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent Project and Time Management.
- Financial Skills and Cost Management.
- Negotiation and superior communication skills.
Passion for Sports, Wellness, Enthusiasm, Humility, Pro-activity, and Ethics complete the desired profile