Care Service Employee - Cleaner/Laundry
Advertiser: RSL Lifecare2.9535 out of 53.0 overall rating (43 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
About the Company
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW, ACT and Qld. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of "Continuing in the ANZAC spirit" by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
About the Position – Cleaner:
Our Bill Newton Garden's, Dubbo, have casual work available for an energetic and motivated person who would love to make a difference in lives of veterans and aged care residents. You will be providing a helping hand with daily cleaning and your duties will include the following
- Empty and wash garbage bins and replace liners
- Carry out all laundry duties
- Check and replenish supplies as required
- Adherence to the cleaning schedule
- Adherence to general cleaning schedule ensuring all areas are maintained at an acceptable level of cleanliness
To be successful for this role, you will:
- Have experience in housekeeping
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Policy within the organisation a by maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents, staff and visitors
- Adhere to all organisational policy and procedures
- Be flexible with your availability
- Have a positive outlook and enjoy working co-operatively in a team
- Want to make a difference and contribute to the wellbeing of others
You will receive:
- Fantastic team environment;
- Salary Sacrifice benefits (Not-for-Profit Perks); and
The successful candidate MUST undergo a National Criminal History Check, a current flu vaccination (if applying within Residential Care) and MUST hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?