ROM Loader Operator
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
About the role
MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced ROM Loader Operators to join our St Ives site. Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is:
- FIFO or Residential
- 2:1 Roster:
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid meal breaks
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 12 months experience as a ROM Loader Operator with a demonstrated safe driving record;
- Working knowledge of basic mechanics, general maintenance requirements and associated procedures;
- Personal initiative, motivation and drive, with the demonstrated ability to work autonomously to achieve work outcomes;
- Sound accuracy and numeracy skills, transferable to the position;
What’s on Offer (a list to choose from, as it could differ between roles)
- Being a valued and integral part of the team
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in our industry
- Family orientated atmosphere
- Job security and long-term employment
- Access to training plans and training opportunities
- Ability to work on highly maintained equipment
- Being part of a team leading change throughout the business
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able obtain the following:
- Current Driver's License - HR or above preferred.
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and Commercial drivers medical and drug/alcohol screening.
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.