Reception & Guest Services Officer for 2 Holiday Parks in Lake Macquarie
Advertiser: Jaytee Holiday Park ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
This position currently mostly entails working 2-5 full days per week during the week. When Covid restrictions ease, this may reduce to only 2 set midweek days when it is not school holidays at Wangi only, and as required at Swansea. Even though these days would be mainly weekdays, you must be available for extra shifts on weekends, school holidays and public holidays when required.
You need to have the following skills & attributes.
- Experience in RMS 9+ (RMS RC version is currently being used at Swansea) or Newbook as we will most likely be changing to Newbook within the next 2 months.
- Have worked in Reception in the tourism accommodation industry.
- You must always be well presented.
- Great Work Ethic
- A team player and can work with other reception staff & different departments, e.g., mangers, assistant managers, housekeeping and maintenance staff.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer literacy & accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft suite particularly Word & Excel
- The personality to make the customer feel that their stay was above all expectations.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- You need to be reliable and punctual, with an Australian Driver’s License, and your own transport to and from work.
- Eftpos & Cash handling experience. Ability to reconcile and create reports from our software and learn end of day and end of week procedures.
- Be trustworthy & discreet when dealing with customer information, in particular customer credit cards.
- Be willing to get a Police Check if you do not have a current one.
- The willingness to help with cabin / villa cleaning if we are short staffed an advantage, but this would be rare, and may never happen.
- Available for 2-5 full days (8.30am to 6.00pm) per week, plus extra shifts to relieve people on sick & annual leave and in peak periods.
What you will get from us.
- A friendly working environment with reputable fair employers & a great team.
- Ongoing support and training
- To work in 2 beautiful top-quality Lake Mac Holiday Parks in a beautiful environment with many regular repeat guests.
- The successful applicant will receive award wages with your pay weekly and & regular payments into your nominated superannuation fund.
Please apply by email with cover letter, as we want to see why you are applying for this position, and CV through Seek or to email@example.com
When applying, please state what reservations system you have used in either your resume or covering letter. If we do not know what reservations system you have used, your application will not be considered!
This position is for an immediate start at least for two days per week at our busier park Swansea but may be required to start at a later date for our sister park Wangi.
DO NOT CONTACT EITHER PARK DIRECTLY! - For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?