Data Entry/Office Assistant
Advertiser: KING OF AUCTIONS AUSTRALIA PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Operating since 2018, King of Auctions Australia Pty Ltd are the Market Leaders of manufacturing and distributing Fine and Luxury Jewellery across sales platforms within Australia and Internationally.
Our company is facing major growth this year, and we are in need of a reliable and organised Office Assistant/Data Entry employee to assist in the day to day running of our office.
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, good work ethic, and be very willing to learn about jewellery. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past, and you enjoy improving or establishing your own organisational systems, we are keen to talk to you!
This job will involve full time hours, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday, and may involve up to 10 hours a week of PAID overtime if wanted. At least 3 hours of week of PAID overtime will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside and reporting directly to the Auction Management Specialist
- Assisting with data entry into our Stock Manager System
- Lotting Auctions and distributing them to sales platforms within Australia
- Booking out items through our Stock Manager System and Returning them
- Preparing Auction related Paperwork for the CEO/Director and CFO
- Liaising with clients and problem solving
- Improving/Building on Organisational Systems
- Overseas travel may be offered in the forms of Trade Fair/buying/Manufacturing trips.
Office experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products are essential, in particular Excel. No qualifications required. Jewellery and Gemstone knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
Please ensure your Resume is up to date with a valid contact number and email address. Please be willing to provide at least 2 work related referees when requested. You will also need to have valid and current rights to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?