Advertiser: Tasman Oil ToolsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
About Tasman Oil Tools:
Tasman specialises in the rental of drilling tools suitable for use in the onshore and offshore oil and gas, coal bed methane and geothermal drilling operations. Offering a broad range of drilling rental tools and well intervention equipment along with the reassurance of in-house maintenance and specialised services, Tasman has developed an understanding of its clients’ requirements which drives its philosophy of operational excellence in the Australasian, Middle East and Southeast Asian markets.
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to Join us as a Yard Hand.
This is an entry level position, and there is potential for career progression.
· Preparation of Drilling Tools and Equipment for Inspection, using both Manual Hand Tools, and Sandblasting Equipment
· Performing preventative maintenance on Drilling Tools and Equipment, including Painting, Application of Thread Compounds etc.
· Operation of Forklift and Gantry Crane to Load / Unload Equipment
· Timely & Accurate completion of Rental Return Slips upon return of equipment, including thorough checking of all accompanying parts
· General housekeeping – Working as part of a team to maintain general tidiness & safe working environment with the workshop.
· High Risk Work License – Forklift (Preferred, but not Mandatory)
· Current Class C Drivers License (Manual)
· Experience in Mechanical/Service Shop Environment
If you think you have the qualifications, skills and experience to join our team, please click on the "APPLY" button to submit your application.
For more information regarding Tasman Oil Tools please view our website www.tasmanoiltools.com
Only those with full, unrestricted working rights in Australia will be considered for these permanent positions.
No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?