Education Facilitator (Ditto's Keep Safe Adventures)
Advertiser: Bravehearts3.0833 out of 53.1 overall rating (12 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Launceston & North East
- 4 days p/w, Salary Sacrifice, Bday off + Super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
About the business and the role
Bravehearts is Australia's Employer of Choice in Child Protection. Working with Bravehearts means working with a dedicated team that is on a mission to protect kids.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Bravehearts Education Facilitator works as part of a team of 2 to deliver Bravehearts 40-minute, scripted Ditto's Keep Safe Adventure Program to 3– 8 year olds. Sometimes you will be Ditto (mascot suit work) and other times you will be the show facilitator – EVERY time you will educate young minds and teach them how to behave in a personally safe way.
The role is during school term time only and involves a monthly overnight trip.
Key responsibilities include:
- Presenting Ditto's Keep Safe Adventure Program in schools and childcare settings.
- Bookings and confirmation administration and follow up.
To find out more head to www.bravehearts.org.au/careers to find the full Position Description.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in working with young children.
- Entertainment or facilitation or teaching experience, preferred.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Professional and reliable team player.
- Values customer service.
- Understands and can navigate the Microsoft Officer 365 suite.
- Possess a drivers licence (Open licence preferred), in addition to a Working with Children check.
Job benefits and perks
Qualified and passionate staff are attracted to Bravehearts' culture where success is celebrated, life balanced and self-care is expected. There are a number of benefits of working with Bravehearts including:
- Paid birthday day off
- A culture of self-care
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Salary sacrifice options
- Equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, culture or ethnic background
Please note that as a child-safe organisation candidates must possess a driver's licence and must have or be willing to apply for a Working with Children Check and National Police Certificate.
Does this role sound like YOU? Please APPLY via Seek ensuring that you include a Cover Letter outlining why you would like to work at Bravehearts.
Application closing date: 29 January 2021
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.