Architectural Draftsperson - Trainee/Junior
Advertiser: Commercial Design ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Commercial Design Management (CDM) is a full service building design studio based in North Fremantle. We specialise in boutique residential, commercial and large industrial developments.
We seek a motivated Trainee / Junior Architectural Draftsperson who is a competent user of AutoCAD.
Please note, only applications from those currently living in Western Australia, with full working rights in Australia will be considered.
The position is full time (5 days/week) for a Trainee / Junior Draftsperson eager to work as part of our team. This role is suitable for a candidate who has recently completed their studies and is looking to start a career in Architectural Drafting and will be expected to;
- Work within the drafting team and independently.
- Assist in producing architectural working drawings using AutoCAD.
- Attend site to measure existing buildings.
- Liaise with builders, consultants and statutory bodies.
- Undertake general clerical and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Competence using AutoCAD.
- Relevant qualification in Architectural Drafting.
- Self-motivation and a positive can-do attitude who is looking to develop their skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently with a variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Apply through SEEK only. Please submit a cover letter addressing the above criteria, CV and portfolio outlining skills in AutoCAD.
For more information about our company, please visit www.designmanagement.com.au [link removed]
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?