Advertiser: West Coast Suzuki MarineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
A great place to work!Fast pace Suzuki outboard Sales and Service Centre.The opportunity to be part of a growing and successful business.
Qualifications & experience
- Sound computer skills including use of MYOB would be advantageous
- Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in a Parts Interpreter role would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in Boating/Mechanical industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Interpret, Quote, and Sell Suzuki outboard parts
- Picking and Packing of orders
- Stock Control / Ordering stock as required
- Answering phone calls
- Other tasks as directed
- Data Entry - MYOB - invoicing, purchasing, reconciliation
- Suzuki Marine Parts - you will be responsible for the timely issuing of parts to service/workshop & retail customers as well as dealing with incoming telephone queries & orders in an efficient polite and professional manner.
- Invoicing customer orders
- Booking in freight
- Processing payments
- Parking on site