School Admin Assistant (15 hours per week)
Advertiser: Catholic Schools Office - Diocese of Broken BayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work close to home, salary packaging
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
St Peter's Catholic College, Tuggerah Lakes is a Catholic systemic secondary co-educational school which aims to provide an education which integrates the secular and the sacred for Years 7-12 girls and boys in the Tuggerah Lakes district of the Central Coast. St Peter's is part of an educational community which includes home, parish, local community and society. Our aim is to guide each individual through recognisable stages of development toward perceptive understanding, mature judgement, responsible self direction and moral autonomy.
As a Catholic School, St Peter's seeks to reflect the spirit of Jesus. Our mission therefore, is to create a school with an atmosphere that encourages us to adopt Christ.
About the role
This is a part-time temporary contract position (15 hours per week) and reports to the College Business Manager. You will be part of a friendly but busy administration team assisting with the day to day administration and operation of the College. Main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the College Principal, Senior Administrator, Leadership team and teaching staff
- Deal with enquiries from students and parents
- Administer first aid when required
- Arrange maintenance and repairs of school property
To be successful in the role you will have experience in a busy office environment, preferably in a school setting. You will be an adaptable multitasker who is highly organised with excellent customer service skills. To be successful in the role you will also:
- Be supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education
- Hold a Senior First Aid certification
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Be experienced with MS Office and Google applications. Exposure to Compass would be an advantage
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised with strong multitasking and time management skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be content to work independently and also as part of a collaborative team
- Have a willingness to learn new skills
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter, detailing how you meet the criteria for the role and upload it, along with your CV, to our HRIS system by clicking this link.
Please contact the recruitment team at HR@dbb.catholic.edu.au
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.