Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: ORAFOL Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Inbound
ORAFOL Australia is a leading importer and national distributor of supplies to the graphics and signage industries. Our Ormeau Distribution Centre needs a customer service representative who is committed and focused to assist in customer service activities with our team.
This role will allow you to play a part in the sales success of the company with the focus on a national market. We are looking for someone ideally who has worked in the signage and display industry, who is positive and enthusiastic and is willing to bring a can do attitude to our head office.
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Have experience in the signage industry
- Have experience in SAP Business 1
- Experience in the management of sales process from inbound calls, order processing through to delivery of product
- Have experience with in-bound customer service/sales
- Possess excellent organisational skills with effective time management
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to provide smooth day to day operations by liaising with customers, identifying the correct product for their needs
- Be able to prioritise and organise tasks
The role will include:
- Participating in internal training and expanding product knowledge.
- Counter sales and administrative support to Business Development Managers and the Customer Service Manager.
- Providing high levels of problem solving skills to support customer needs.
- Experience within the signage industry is advantageous but not necessary
If you would like to be a part of a stable company with an exciting future and a great working culture then click 'Apply Now'.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?