Customer Service Officer - Dandenong South VIC
Advertiser: JJ's Waste & RecyclingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
- Full time position – Monday to Friday
- Great place to work!
- Attractive remuneration package
Primarily based in our Call Centre in Dandenong South, the responsibility of this position is to answer a vast variety of inbound customer enquiries.
- Manage call volumes of up to 150 calls per day
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate an enthusiasm and determination to perform duties in a fast paced and varied role
The successful candidate to join the JJ’s Waste team will require the following skills:
- Experience working in an inbound Call Centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and committed to achieving customer service of the highest standard
- Flexible to work both onsite and from home between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
As a JJ’s Waste team member you will enjoy:
- Stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 85 years’ experience
- Training and ongoing mentoring provided
Click APPLY to submit your application.
To view other exciting JJ’s Waste positions, please click on the following link www.jjrichards.com.au
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ’s Waste & Recycling (formerly J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd) is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for JJ’s Waste because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?