SERVICE TECHNICIAN - TRAINEE
Advertiser: Complete Water Treatment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999 plus super and car.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Complete Water Treatment for the last twenty two years has specialised in the water treatment requirements for various industries across Queensland and northern NSW. We are seeking a Trainee Service Technician to join our team.
In this position you will be tasked with the servicing and treatment of cooling towers and boilers - including water analysis & reporting, maintaining chemical dosage equipment, stock control, and customer liaison.
You will spend most of your time in the field and be required to travel both in the Brisbane Metro and SE Qld area. The role is labour intensive; therefore applicants must be fit and willing to do heavy lifting on a daily basis
This is a full time permanent position 7.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Your list of duties includes, but are not limited to:
- To perform chemical analysis of treated systems and to take samples for biological testing.
- To maintain customers sites to a high standard of cleanliness and in line with OHS requirements.
- Ensure all chemical containers in the service vehicle and on site are correctly labelled in accordance with ADG and GHS code and securely sealed and stored.
- To competently manage and complete service paperwork to a high standard.
- To liaise with on-site personnel on a public relation basis.
- To competently perform the duties listed above and to represent the Company in a professional manner.
Full in-house training will be given. The position does involve some early starts and will be on a full time permanent basis.
The successful applicant must be a self-starter, committed, reliable and a team player with excellent customer service skills, and an outgoing nature.
Planning/time management is a key element in this role, applicants must be able to plan their own schedule - up to 100 jobs/month.
Mechanical and/or Electrical aptitude would be an advantage.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required and ability to work within a team environment.
Starting salary will be determined according to experience, a vehicle & phone will be included in the package.
Please apply in writing including your resume and cover letter with at least 2 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?