Junior Admin Assistant - Start your admin career!
Advertiser: O'Reilly Workplace LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About our boutique firm
O'Reilly Workplace Law is an award-winning employment law and industrial relations firm based on the Gold Coast. We provide specific expertise in general employment, industrial relations, and anti-discrimination law and complex disputes for small and large employers right across Australia.
Experiencing growth, the team are seeking a permanent full-time Junior Admin Assistant keen to establish a longer term career in administration.
About the job
This role is primarily supporting our legal administration team and the broader team of lawyers with general office support.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Reception duties including answering phones and greeting clients
- Organising mail and running errands, such as post office and client deliveries
- Scheduling client appointments
- Opening and closing client files and archiving
- Maintaining a presentable office at all times
To give you the best start, this role will absolutely rely on willingness to learn and openness to help.
Your strong attention to detail, organisation skills and quick thinking will go a long way also. As will taking initiative and being motivated to learn.
The position needs for you to have the following:
- Hold a current driver’s licence (to run some office errands)
- A great attitude and willingness to help in every way
- Ability to use your initiative and professional communications skills
- Hunger to learn and become self-sufficient
- Excellent organisation and time management.
You will be a part of an established legal team and you will receive exceptional training and the support needed to help you succeed.
How you benefit?
Firstly, O'Reilly Workplace Law takes great pride in the quality of work that they produce. We enjoy working with each other and with that comes a sense of doing our best work. We have a professional, modern and inviting working environment.
We are sure you too, will enjoy the team you’ll be joining. Not to mention the sense of accomplishment that comes with rubbing shoulders & learning from a high calibre team as you deliver great support.
To find out more about us click here www.oreillyworkplacelaw.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply now with your resume and cover letter. Click on the link above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?