Store Person / Forklift Operator Dry Creek
Advertiser: Redox3.1765 out of 53.2 overall rating (17 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Redox is amongst the largest chemical and ingredients distributors in the world. With more than 370 staff on 3 continents and sales in excess of $719 million
We scour the globe bringing the best quality materials to our customers in industries including food processing, agriculture, water treatment, mining and many more.
A Redox Storeperson will have several years' experience in a similar position, using standard counterbalance and high reach forklifts, some Dangerous goods experience and will be able to do the following:
- Work Day Shift 7.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- Despatching goods to the customers;
- Accepting deliveries, receipting, unpacking, sorting & checking goods received for quality, quantity, type or size, securing proof of deliveries;
- Maintaining up to date records of goods within the store, completing store reports, and recording stock movements;
- Operating forklifts to move containers, crates, cartons, IBC's and palletised goods;
- Stores housekeeping - ensures that rubbish is removed and the general area is kept clear of hazards, includes cleaning up spilled products;
- 3 years or more qualified practical forklift experience with standard and high reach forklift and current license(s).
- Some working experience with Dangerous Goods preferable
- Some HACCP experience preferable
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residence status.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, excellent time management
- Basic computer literacy in the Microsoft suite.
- Have a physical ability to undertake heavy lifting and be able to work unsupervised.
- Strong commitment to safety procedures.
In return for the above skills and attributes and your "can do nature" you will be rewarded with a range of benefits including;
- Weekly pay;
- A friendly and cheerful working environment
- On the job training from a supportive and collaborative team.
If you believe you're the right fit for this role, please complete the application form on our website; https://redox.com/careers
We perform full Criminal History Check for all candidates who are in the later stages of the selection process.
Redox is an equal opportunity employer which enjoys the benefit of a diverse team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines, and applicable privacy legislation. Further information on our website.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What is your residential suburb and postcode?
- Do you have a forklift licence?
- How many years' experience do you have operating a forklift?
- Do you have experience working with Dangerous Goods?
- What is your expected annual salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.