Advertiser: The Missing Link Network Integration4.3846 out of 54.4 overall rating (13 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About The Missing Link
The Missing Link have been operating in Australia for over 20 years with offices in both Sydney and Melbourne. With over 100+ staff, you will be joining a highly successful team which is set to grow.
Our core offerings include cyber security, hardware and software, resiliency, cloud, communications, infrastructure, automation, consulting services and managed services.
We are currently seeking a positive, motivated, and proactive Admin Assistant to join our IT Security team. You will be passionate about driving and supporting various teams to enable them to deliver excellent service. This role will support our Service Delivery Manager as a cornerstone of the Service Delivery team, and you will get to work with many different people across various functions. Your primary focus will be to provide administrative support as an interface between our internal sales, technical and delivery teams and our vendors.
- Administrative support for the Service Delivery team
- Order processing including handover to delivery teams
- Document and report review
- Database and service ticket management
- Service level monitoring and operational data analytics
- Resource management and coordination
- Client and vendor communications and expectation management
- 1+ years in a similar Administrator or Support role
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management
- Proactive and autonomous worker
- Experience with CRM or IT Management software, or are a fast learner who picks up new tools quickly
- Great environment, with excellent benefits e.g. regular staff events, free drinks and breakfast
- Company culture that fosters learning and development
- Career progression with lots of on the job training and certification opportunities
- Great bonus structure
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.