- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Sautelle White Lawyers has an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor.
We have offices in Merimbula, Eden & Bombala. In business since 1865, we pride ourselves on being trusted, local partners within our communities. Sautelle White specialises in conveyancing, family law, estate planning, criminal law and commercial law matters.
Due to growth of the firm, we have an exciting opportunity for an experience Solicitor who is ready to make a positive career move within a relaxed and supportive team environment
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years post-admission experience (PAE);
- Pride in providing a high level of quality of service to uphold the firm's strong reputation;
- The ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Have good knowledge and understanding of various areas of law;
- Hold a current unrestricted Practicing Certificate;
- Excellent drafting, negotiating, analytical, strategic and commercial skills;
- Be prepared to practice in all areas of law;
- Proficient in the use of technology;
- Ideally know how to use LEAP and PEXA.
In return you’ll be working with a world class group of legal professionals, gain experience in a wide range of legal matters, and work in a flexible and supportive environment. This position is full time and available immediately. Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
Click 'Apply for this job' to submit your application.
Previous candidates need not re-apply.
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following legal practice management software do you have experience with?