Assistant Property Manager/ Office Admin
Advertiser: Rich EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Rich Real Estate operating since 1958 is looking for our next team member, perhaps you’ve had a break from Real Estate and want to come back, if you want to ease your way back into the work force we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a mature experienced Assistant Property Manager / Office Admin Assistant to join our team
This position is suited to part time work, 3 days a week, 9am - 5pm.
Key Responsibilities include;
- meet and greet clients, answer and direct calls as necessary.
- receipting cash.
- complete daily banking procedures.
- process rental applications
- enter new tenants into Property Me
- prepare new Leases and New Tenant Packs
- handle minor tenant and owner enquiries
- property management and office archiving
- cover office lunch breaks
- assist the Sales Manager with advertising material.
*dependant on experience the role may progress to entering tenants invoices and owners accounts.
The bulk of the work will be assisting our 2 Property Managers with the day to day responsibilities of Property Management.
To be successful you will require;
- a current drivers license and your own reliable mode of transport.
- good presentation.
- excellent phone manner.
- good communication skills.
- a positive attitude.
- a good sense of humour.
This is a permanent and stable long term position.
Salary will be set according to experience.
Email CV to Rhianna - email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant property manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?