Advertiser: Verity ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $130,000 - $139,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Commercial Construction company located in the Inner-West
Role to commence on Monday 15th February 2021
Candidates must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience on commercial projects
Candidates must demonstrate an ability to use IT software including completing online forms and working within the company’s intranet
Verity Construction is an innovative and fast-growing construction company who are leading the way in the construction industry by providing exceptional quality and best practice service for our clients.
We are currently looking to add a Site Manager to our team to deliver an upcoming Childcare Centre in Strathfield, NSW.
- Develop and monitor the 2-weekly programme
- Ensure compliance with the Site Management Plan, WHS Act 2011 and WHS Regulation 2017
- Manage the site construction activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and construction resources (internal and external).
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
- Maintain and monitor all environmental site-specific issues.
- Notify the Project Manager of any issues likely to have a substantial impact on operations.
- Maintain professional relationships with relevant authorities, delegates and consultants.
- Manage day to day site control of project
- Ensure all standards of construction are monitored and maintained.
The Site Manager will report to the Project Manager and be supported in their role by the Project Engineer.
The Site Manager must have OR undertake to complete the following prior to commencing:
- First aid certificate
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?