JUNIOR SOLICITOR COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
Advertiser: Wallace & Wallace LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Property Law
An opportunity exists for a motivated junior solicitor to join our experienced commercial & property team. (Graduates eligible for admission within the near future are also encouraged to apply).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A commitment to providing excellent legal service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and team player attitude
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and display initiative
We are a mid-sized firm of 18 professional staff and a total staff of approximately 40, practising in the areas of commercial and property law, commercial litigation, criminal law, personal injury law and family law. The firm is highly regarded having been established nearly 50 years ago.
We provide CPD and are supportive of staff wishing to undertake further study to assist career development (a master of laws or specialist accreditation).
An attractive salary package is available depending upon the applicant's experience and performance making this a genuine opportunity for a solicitor with career ambitions to achieve monetary rewards, internal promotion and professional recognition.
Further information about the firm can be found on our website www.wallace-lawyers.com.au
Applications should be marked for the attention of the Managing Partner and emailed to Recruitment@wallaw.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?