Advertiser: Phoenix ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $90,000 - $94,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
Salary $90,000.00 + Super
About the employer
PhoenixDX provides expert, boutique consulting for the implementation of OutSystems in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Our business was founded in July 2016. We specialise in building Low code customer enterprise grade tailored applications in fraction of the time. That are flexible and easy to extend for 1/3 of the traditional software cost. Our aim is to provide professional advice and design custom software applications for SMEs and enterprise lever companies.
PhoenixDX is looking for an experienced Management Consultant to join our consulting unit, with existing OutSystems / Low code exposure. You will assist in achieving greater efficiency and solve organisational problems. Establishing the connection between technical and business teams.
About the role
A Management Consulting role at Phoenix is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, ambitious self-starter who has 1-3 years' experience in management consulting, to take the next step and join the technical world of IT. You will work with clients across all project implementation stages of OutSystems project rollouts.
This position supports senior management to design programs, refine and improve Phoenix delivery strategies, refine operations excellence, and supply chain management to improve efficiencies.
Primarily you will work on projects that require thorough quantitative & qualitative analysis, research, client stakeholder engagement, and internal communication. The role also includes the review of systems & procedures in place and giving senior management recommendations for change across all areas of the business. Support management with the implementation of the approved recommendations.
Skills and experience
*** 3 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ***
- 1-3 years experience already gained in management consulting. Specifically solving business issues, creating value, maximising growth or improving business performance.
- This experience will have been gained working for a reputable consulting firm, ideally a top-tier consultancy.
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, economics, finance, statistics or other business related discipline.
Ideally, you will also bring:
- Multi-sector experience delivering project elements for enterprise customers
- Business and commercial acumen demonstrated working in complex environments
- Structured thinking processes, analytical / problem solving and research skills
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly skilled in MS Office products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage elements of work-streams on client facing projects
- Review of work procedures to improve the efficient use of organisations' resources
- Analyse and evaluate current systems and structures
- Apply structured thinking to solve ambiguous business problems with limited information
- Develop client-ready business documents including PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Liaise with clients to plan and manage projects
- Facilitate the delivery of client workshops and project meetings
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Deliver objectives and strategies by bringing together diverse stakeholders within the organization to work effectively in partnership
- Analyse the current state of processes and procedures, developing proposals and assisting and implementing approved recommendations to ensure the best use of resources
- Conduct research, surveys and interviews and discussing organizational problems
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the Phoenix business
- Assist in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
- Project management for projects (project planning, tracking progress, reporting, monitoring completion)
The ideal candidate for this role will have Management Consulting experience within the IT consulting industry with a strong Business Analyst background.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess all the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business / Commerce or similar;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar, senior role within a similar industry may substitute for degree requirement
- Full proficiency in language (written and verbal)
- OutSystems Platform working knowledge
- Must have knowledge of Risk Analysis, Organisational Methods and Structures, Business Management, Business Processes and Systems.
- Highly effective communication skills across all levels including senior management and excellent organisational skills
- Experience in developing and implementing management systems
- Microsoft Suite Working Knowledge
- ERP systems working knowledge
- Excellent and proven analytical skills
- High attention to detail, confidentiality and compliance
- Strong understanding of manufacturing supply chain and specifically effective inventory management
- Proven track record reporting to senior executive team