Autocad and Data Entry
Advertiser: WA GlasskoteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Busy glass business in Landsdale seeks energetic staff member to enter and process glass orders using AutoCAD and other software.
Qualifications & experience
- Work and communicate between manufacturing and office departments
- Must have a high level of computer literacy, inc Microsoft Office Suite and ideally Autocad
- Must be able to work unsupervised, independently manage time and have a high attention to detail.
- Must be presentable and posses good interpersonal skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Enter new sales orders into proprietary glass manufacturing system (SPIL)
- Program glass orders using various software packages (Autocad, Perfect Cut, Icam). In particular, converting hand drawings into 2D DXF files for production.
- Coordinating work flow and communicate effectively to factory floor.
- Various other administration tasks - measuring templates, quoting, dealing with customer order enquiries, reading plans...
- This is a flexible and progressive company and all candidates will be considered and judged upon their merits.