Entry Level Drillers offsiders
Advertiser: True resourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Entry Level Drillers Offsider
START YOUR CAREER IN THE MINING INDUSTRY
In partnership with one of our trusted clients - one of the largest drilling services providers in Australia, True Resources Workforce is currently seeking multiple Drillers Offsiders.
This is a great opportunity for motivated applicants to enter the mining sector:
Successful candidates will learn on the job training from their Drill Team, will be put through your Hr truck license, will be trained and Certified in Cert 2, Cert 3 drilling, work 2 weeks on 1 week off roster residing in Western Australia, and earn an attractive salary.
A strong work ethic and integrity is vital to a successful career in this industry.
- Clean Police Record
- Strong commitment to safety
- Mechanical aptitude and strong problem solving skills and be able to think on your feet.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Manual C class license, no restrictions
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket highly regarded
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training.
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
- Conducting daily pre-start equipment checks
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
If you meet the above requirements and believe this is the opportunity for you, click the "APPLY" button.