Human Resources Officer
Advertiser: People for PositionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Are you compassionate and empathetic? Do you have the ability and the motivation to tackle any challenge head on?
People for Positions are recruiting a Human Resource Officer for a local Hunter Disability Organisation that supports participants in Supported independent living, Short term accommodation, Support Coordination and Community Access.
People for positions is looking for someone that has a strong focus on strategic initiatives, talent, performance, and workforce planning as well as providing guidance on day-to-day people matters and complex Employee Relations and Industrial Relation matters.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Exemplary advisory, communication, consultation and influencing skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal customers and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in this field of work.
- Strong understanding of Industrial and employee relations related legislation.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in the community services sector would be desirable but not essential.
What you will be doing
- Develop, maintain, and communicate HR policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ensure industry legislative requirements are updated and communicated.
- Perform HR administration and recruitment activities as required.
- building relationships, supporting the team to make a difference in the workplace.
- This role needs the individual to understand the importance of engagement, workforce planning, talent and performance, and leadership.
- Consultation with key stakeholders
- Adhoc duties as required.
- Reporting directly to the CEO/ Director.
Perm Part time approx. 24 hours per week
To apply please email your current resume and a cover letter outlining the above specific requirements to.
email@example.com by COB 29.01.2021
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Fair Work Act?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in employee relations?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?