Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Supagas2.5303 out of 52.5 overall rating (66 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Supagas is a fast growing national, leading supplier of cylinder gases such as LPG, Industrial Gases, Hospitality Gases and Helium. We are rapidly building a reputation for growth and success based on our exceptional customer service, offering quality products in the highly competitive market.
About the role
Join our Customer Service team on a Full Time basis in our Adelaide branch located in Edinburgh. Working Monday to Friday – Day Shift Hours only.
- Foster and drive the ‘Yes We Can’ attitude in achieving internal and external customer satisfaction
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls, placing orders and assisting with customer enquiries
- Assist with Branch Sales through conversion of incoming phone and email enquiries
- Undertake branch Debt Collection activities
- Complete Drivers End Of Day Delivery Batches
- Complete Daily Banking Reconciliations
- Support operations to ensure the customers' expectations of service are exceeded
- Attend to 'walk-in' customer enquiries and purchases
Skills & experience
- Must have previous experience in an office administration and inbound call centre roles
- Demonstrated experience in customer sales, customer retention and customer dispute resolution
- Accounts Receivable experience is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work tasks
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Pronto highly regarded
- Ability to work within a Team
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Full time, Monday to Friday, Day shift
How to apply
If you believe you possess the skills and experience listed above and want to be the next member of the Supagas Team please, click APPLY below!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services officer?