Delivery DriversPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Based in Adelaide
- Multiple positions available – full time
We are seeking to employ HR delivery drivers to join our friendly team. The job entails making product deliveries (both dry and chilled) to commercial business throughout the Western region of Adelaide and surrounding rural areas.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess:
- A current un-restricted HR truck licence
- Be able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Multi-drop experience preferred
- Have solid customer service skills as you will be interacting with customers as part of your role
- Have good communication skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Be physically fit as the position requires repetitive heavy lifting within safety guidelines
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discounts on staff purchases and discounts with a number of retail outlets
- Penalty rates for working overtime
- Full time hours
- Dayshift roster- with early starts
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol test), a National Criminal History Check and a Working With Children Check.
If you are interested in this role, please click to ‘’APPLY’’ now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a delivery driver?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?