Advertiser: Malishev Group P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Malishev Homes is an award-winning residential design & construction company with its boutique office based in central Geelong. Recognised within the industry for producing high end individually designed custom homes for the last 50 years within the Geelong, Bellarine & Surf Coast region. Winner of 110 National, State and Regional Building Awards.
We are seeking a full-time building designer/draftsperson with experience in custom building design and documentation using REVIT software.
- Formal qualifications in Architectural Drafting (Diploma or higher).
- Minimum 3 years experience preferably within the residential building industry.
- Proficient & confident in using REVIT software is a must (3-5 years minimum), ideally with design & documentation experience.
- Knowledge of the NCC & Victorian Building Regulations.
- Experience in dealing with local councils, surveyors, planning and building permits would be an advantage.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce full architectural design & documentation drawings in REVIT from concept to construction that comply with NCC & ResCode.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with relevant consultants including construction supervisors, trades, suppliers, engineers, local council, surveyors, planning officers etc.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and professionally with a high attention to detail.
- Working in a small office you will have an opportunity to have exposure across multiple areas to ensure deadlines are met.
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?