Graduate / Junior Commercial LawyerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $50,000 - $59,999 + Super + Car Bay
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a College of Law graduate (up to 1 year PAE) to join our team as a junior commercial lawyer in a boutique commercial law firm based in Osborne Park.
This role is to support the Director of the practice and his team focusing on contract drafting and review, commercial leasing, business settlements, business structuring, business succession, estate planning and Probate applications.
We are a small friendly team who have established a great reputation for providing exceptional customer service to our growing client base. As we are a boutique law firm, you will have a rare opportunity to develop your skills and experience and be mentored by the Director of the firm.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following attributes:
- The ability to cope with pressure, responsibility, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and possess initiative
- Have excellent typing skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Have a high attention to detail
- Act respectfully to support staff and acknowledge their contribution to the team
- Possess a solid work ethic and drive to succeed
Our ideal match for the role:
We are looking for someone who is commercially minded, enthusiastic and has a strong desire and willingness to learn. We need someone who is not just interested in getting the job done but who prides themselves in delivering an exceptional standard of work.
Our ideal candidate will preferably be recently admitted to the Supreme Court, however candidates still needing to complete their College of Law workplace component are also encouraged to apply.
Above all, we need someone who is committed, reliable and can make the role their own whilst following direction and who is super friendly and professional!
What's on offer for the right person?
Our offices are located in Osborne Park (with on site parking provided).
We offer a fun, friendly and entertaining workplace where a healthy work life balance is a priority.
Excellent career progression opportunities are available along with bonus incentives.
Standard hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, however candidates seeking Part Time hours are also strongly encouraged to apply.
****Please note, this firm does not practice in commercial litigation****
Applications are to be by email only. Your application email should have two attachments:
- your current resume; and
- a cover letter specifically outlining your suitability in line with the selection criteria.
We would also like to know why this role appeals to you! We look forward to hearing from you.
Before submitting your application, please note that you must have:
* A vehicle and driver's licence
* Permanent work rights in Australia