Advertiser: Kimberley Air ToursMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Broome & Kimberley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
A new position has become available within the Kimberley Air Tours team.
We are a vibrant and energetic aviation/tourism business with its main base
in Kununurra, Western Australia.
What drives us is creating amazing lifetime experiences for our customers
but most importantly our team. Being a locally owned and operated small business, we believe providing a safe and positive workplace encourages
all members of our team to be the best versions of themselves.
The Operations Manager is responsible for working with the small Operations and Reservations team to ensure Kimberley Air Tours runs smoothly day to day.
Such tasks would include:
- Scheduling and maintaining flight schedule
- Ensure day to day procedures are upheld
- Review procedures to continually improve efficiency
- Meet regularly and work alongside the Management team
- Charter quoting
- Liaising directly with charter customers to discuss their needs
To successfully fulfill this position, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to problem solve and multi-task
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and computer literacy skills
- Experience working with people
- A willingness to learn and have a love for tourism and adventure.
Previous experience in aviation/tourism would be highly regarded but enthusiasm and being eager to learn would be considered more important.
This is a full-time position commencing from late February 2021.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to our General Manager Leigh Rawlings email@example.com by no later than Friday
5th February 2021.