Flight Operations Team Members (Wheel Attendants)
Advertiser: Melbourne Star Observation WheelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Melbourne Star, the Southern Hemisphere’s only Giant Observation Wheel, gives guests a view like no other and an experience they will never forget.
We are a vibrant, diverse and exciting place to work; all we need now is your smile and stellar customer service to add to our team!
We are offering a casual fixed term contract until 30th April 2022 - with the possibility to extend.
You will be available to work an average of 15-20 hours per week and be seeking a flexible rostered schedule.
What is the role?
- Provide guests with a memorable experience,
- Relying on your showmanship skills to exceed their expectations,
- Control the safety of guests and the operation of the flight deck,
- Directing, assisting and general customer service for our guests.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Energetic and friendly demeanour – able to enjoy a slower pace and rush hour equally.
- Enjoy an outdoor working environment.
- Be able to build rapport quickly with local and international guests.
- Have the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to provide guests with superior customer service.
- Thrive in a team environment and hold a strong work ethic.
- Safety is paramount, and you are comfortable and experienced in guiding guests in this regard.
What will help you succeed?
- Ideally you will also have previous tourism, rides, or attraction experience.
- Be confident in providing relevant information and resolve minor complaints.
- Superior conversational ability and enthusiasm for a yarn.
You will be required to obtain the following prior to your start date:
- Victorian RSA Certificate,
- Victorian Working with Children’s Check,
- National Police Check.
Apply today to be considered for this unique role!
Please note: Only those applicants that have the right to work in Australia will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have a current Victorian Working with Children Check?
- What are your ideal hours per week?