Guest Relations Team Members
Advertiser: Melbourne Star Observation WheelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Melbourne Star, the Southern Hemisphere’s only Giant Observation Wheel, gives guests a view like no other and an experience they will never forget.
We are a vibrant, diverse and exciting place to work; all we need now is your smile and stellar customer service to add to our team!
We are offering a casual fixed term contract until 30th April 2022 - with the possibility to extend.
You will be available to work an average of 15-20 hours per week and be seeking a flexible roster.
What is the role?
As part of the Commercial Operations team you will have shifts in Ticketing, Café & Retail.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for all guests upon arrival,
- Attend to guest enquires,
- Process various tickets and vouchers,
- Perform cash handling,
- Working in Retail selling merchandise,
- Operating our on-site Café serving drinks and pre-packaged food.
What will help you succeed?
- Be passionate about providing top notch customer service.
- Have previous experience in a tourism, attraction business, customer service or administration.
- High attention to detail and mathematical skills with cash handling skills.
- Intermediate PC knowledge and skills.
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a fast-paced environment.
- Strictly adhere to all safety related and operating policies and procedures.
- Victorian RSA Certificate;
- Victorian Working with Children’s Check;
- National Police Check.
Apply today to be considered for this unique role!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have a current Victorian Working with Children Check?
- What are your ideal hours per week?