Advertiser: The Tweed Tourism CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We have an opportunity for a marketing professional to join our team on a full-time contract in the position of Marketing Specialist. Our vibe is fast paced and dynamic – so no two days are ever the same. But here are some things you can expect to get your hands dirty with:
- Planning marketing campaigns (especially the digital elements), including web, SEO/SEM, database targeting, social media and display advertising.
- Driving the destination’s social media presence to new heights across multiple channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and channels.
- Working with external design agencies and graphic designers.
- Supporting traditional media projects such as the creation of the annual consumer Visitors Guide and a range of other collateral.
- Supporting marketing strategies and brand development programs.
You're an energetic and enthusiastic team player who wants to really use your Marketing and/or Communications degree in a busy and high-profile business.
You're extremely organised and you learn by rolling the sleeves up and ‘doing’.
Whist you will have mentoring, your proactive attitude will lead you to taking initiative and driving results.
Snappy copywriting comes naturally; you have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong proof reading and editing skills.
- Note: your eye for detail is not overrated.
- Note: your grammar skills are not overrated.
The term digital specialist sits well with you, and you get satisfaction from monitoring engagement and hitting targets.
You have a high level of inter-personal skills and obvious passion, especially when it comes to sustainable tourism practices.
Your vibrancy and enthusiasm will be an ideal fit in the team, and your exemplary attitude aligns with TTC’s values and ethos.
You are versatile with an ability to adapt to changing working conditions and are comfortable multi-tasking.
Qualifications and Experience
- Desirable: Experience in a marketing or communications related role
- Desirable: Experience working with CMS platforms including WordPress.
- Desirable: Desktop publishing experience utilising software including but not limited to Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Mandatory: Computer literacy in at least Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), online booking platforms, etc.
- Mandatory: Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a related field
About the Tweed Tourism Co.
The Tweed Tourism Company is an external contract agency appointed by the Tweed Shire Council to lead the destination’s marketing, experience development, tourism development, major event promotions and visitor information services. We're a dynamic team who work with a myriad of stakeholders from all levels of government and are focused on working with (and for) our local industry to heighten visitor experiences.
We foster innovation, drive industry growth, boost visitor expenditure, bring passion to our work, and always remember to have fun and love our beautiful patch of NSW’s far north coast.
Get a copy of the POSITION DESCRIPTION by heading to: www.tweedtourismco.com.au.
Send your CV and a cover letter telling us why you want to join The Tweed Tourism Co. team, and addressing the key selection criteria (see position description) by COB Monday February 8th, 2021.
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in interviews, and a personality profile analysis.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that office locations will primarily be Tweed Heads with Kingscliff and Murwillumbah satellite locations to also be used.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?