Management Consultants - Organisational Planning & Transformation
Advertiser: Proximity Advisory ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
- Great company culture
- Flexibility - full time, part time
- Interesting work with clients who are getting things done!
Proximity is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals delivering consulting, commercial and legal solutions to clients in a new way. Our advisors integrate with client teams, develop close working relationships and influence the strategic direction of each project.
Proximity is broadening its consulting team and looking for a range of management consultants with government sector or Defence experience.
Joining Proximity suits consultants that genuinely like to solve complex client problems, collaborate with their colleagues, and support client teams.
To be successful in such a role you will have:
- at least 3 years’ management consulting experience
- experience in organisational reviews, design, planning and transformation projects, preferably for government sector organisations
- proven ability to provide client-centric solutions to any problem
You may be experienced in contributing to government sector programs and have developed broad consulting skills
To be successful in a consulting role with Proximity, you would ideally be:
- a team player who will integrate easily with the Proximity team and clients
- have well developed business skills, including communication (verbal and written), ability to see the big picture while delving into the detail
- at a time in your career where you wish to work more autonomously, be a driver of solutions that really add value
- utilise a range of proven methodologies to achieve client outcomes
What we offer you
As an advisor with Proximity you will work as an integrated part of project teams, develop close working relationships, and inﬂuence the strategic direction of major transactions.
We offer you, as one of our team members, the option of full time, part-time, casual or contract based work. Talk to us about what you are looking for. You will be closely connected to Proximity team members in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, providing you with additional support and easy access to expert knowledge.
Proximity advisors have the opportunity for:
- Variety – work with a variety of people on a variety of projects in a variety of service areas
- Experience – obtain exposure to the business side of projects and transactions
- Diverse client base – undertake on-site work with a broad range of organisations
- Sophisticated work – get involved in complex work and major projects
- Prestige – work in a fast paced, high performance organisation
- Market leading remuneration – be recognised and rewarded for success
- Flexible employment options and work arrangements
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- A dynamic, innovative, cohesive and collaborative organisation
To be successful at Proximity
Successful applicants will be high performing, solution oriented, self-motivated team players that are easy going and also able to work independently. At Proximity we are all part of an innovative team that helps our clients, and we are genuine in everything we do.
Proximity is an exciting new world for people with enthusiasm, personality, creativity and experience. Working at Proximity combines the benefits of both private sector business and in-house roles. Our team works on some of the largest and most interesting projects in Australia, ranging from multi-billion dollar commercial projects, to major legislative and policy reform to business transformation projects.
Proximity is an award winning business and was named as Professional Services Business of the Year at the 2020 MyBusiness Awards. In addition Proximity was named the 2017 Government Team of the Year at the Australian Law Awards and was a finalist in the Government Team, NewLaw Firm, Innovator, Employer of Choice and the coveted Law Firm of the Year categories at the 2020 Australian Law Awards.
Proximity has also been recognised for fostering diversity and culture, by being shortlisted as a finalist for Diversity Law Firm of the Year at the 2020 Women in Law Awards and the Australian Financial Review Best Places to Work List, 2020.
Apply today to join our agile and commercially-minded team. For more information about Proximity please visit our website www.proximity.com.au [link removed]
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?