Advertiser: Finn BiogasMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Finn Biogas is a Brisbane-based engineering company that designs and builds biogas plants throughout Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific, and Asia. We work with clients from farming, industrial food and beverage production, and municipal backgrounds, to turn their organic waste into renewable energy.
Every day, we're working to embody our mission of helping to provide a cleaner, greener future, by contributing to the economy and business efficiency through sustainable, innovative, practical waste-to-energy solutions.
About the role: 2 days/week
Due to a period of recent growth we are seeking a passionate marketing assistant to join our team in a part-time capacity (1-2 days/week) and help take our business to the next level.
The role will play a key part in developing and supporting the marketing and sales pipeline for the business, which has a focus on B2B customers in the municipal/ agricultural and industrial spaces.
You will be working with the team and assisting management with a variety of tasks relating to biogas plant sales and marketing, including:
- Content creation and copy for website, brochures/ technical datasheets, mailing list, and social media
- Creating, running and monitoring google ads campaigns
- Maintaining social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Support with market analysis/ research
- Co-coordinating and ordering print and promotional material
- Assisting with events and trade shows
- Other admin duties as required
Our work is varied, and there is never a dull day. You will draw upon your experience in a similar role, performing similar tasks, and most importantly, your eagerness and open mindedness to perform the variety of tasks.
Skills and experience
- Strong team skills required
- 1+ year experience in a similar role
- A hands-on approach to dealing with projects, clients and issues and an ability to work independently is required
- Proficiency with Wordpress, Google Adwords, Linkedin, Youtube etc
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing assistant?