Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: AllflexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Allflex is the global leader in animal identification and monitoring devices.
Allflex Livestock Intelligence is the world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of solutions for animal identification, monitoring, farm management and traceability. Our data-driven solutions are used by farmers, companies and countries to manage hundreds of millions of animals worldwide.
By putting intelligent, actionable management information into farmers' hands, our solutions empower them to act in a timely manner to trace animals and safeguard their health and wellbeing, while achieving optimal production outcomes for a healthy, sustainable food supply.
We are seeking a Customer Service Officer to join our experienced team.
In this role you will actively and positively engage with the customers of Allflex Australia via phone and email; answering queries, assisting customers with placing orders and entering orders.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Answer phone and email communication from customers and follow up on customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Print and organise orders from the Customer Service email inbox
- Enter customer orders with a high level of attention to detail
- Liaise with other departments as required to achieve positive end-results for both Allflex Australia and our customers
- Aid and support on key department activities, initiatives and projects
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A customer-first disposition
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication, both over the phone and in person
- To be positive and resilient, with a “can do” attitude
- Exceptional personal presentation and grooming
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to the use of new computer programs
- Effective time management to organise and prioritise workloads
- Exceptional interpersonal skills allowing you to develop strong professional relationships across the business and within the team
What We Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader working at the forefront of industry technology and innovation
- Competitive remuneration
- On the job support and training
This really is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking, innovative business where you will be a valued member of a fast-paced and dedicated Customer Service Team. If you are motivated to work in an environment that allows you to demonstrate and further develop your excellent Customer Service skills, I encourage you to apply here by uploading a cover letter and CV.
You must have the right to work in Australia without any visa restrictions and willing to undergo a Police Check.
To learn more about us, visit www.allflex.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?