Childrens Furniture Pick Packers and Assembly WorkersPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
About the Company
A rapidly growing baby furniture and equipment Retail and Manufacturing business with strong affiliations with major retailers. They are in the business of Baby nurseries, bedding, Prams & Strollers and much more, with a huge emphasis on customer service, reliability and on-time delivery. A great opportunity has come up for a motivated person to help expand the business further and secure a long-term employment.
- Delivery and loading
- Use of hand and power tools
- Perform quality checks
- Lifting and manual handling
- Follow safe work methods and procedures
- Maintain housekeeping
- Work well in a small warehouse team
- Perform varying tasks as per supervisor’s direction
- Must be Punctual and Reliable
- Ability to assemble and manufacture baby equipment and furniture – Training and Manuals provided
- Be a self-starter
- Show high attention to detail under repetitive conditions
- Have an ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Be well presented and articulate
- Enjoy the physical aspect of the role
- Some flexibility to work additional hours (if required)
- Have a natural flair for anything "handy" with a hands-on approach
How to apply
If you are seeking a new challenge and have the skills and experience outlined above apply today!
Please click the "APPLY" button and attach your resume and detailed cover letter today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?