Marketing and Events Officer
Advertiser: Indigo Australasia IncorporatedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Indigo (formerly the Independent Living Centre WA) is a leading provider of allied health services, training, grants and information about assistive technology. Our purpose is greater independence and inclusion for all through allied health and assistive technology solutions.
This varied role presents an opportunity for a motivated individual to offer fresh ideas and increase enquiries, engagement and brand awareness. Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role, with a proven track record of multi-tasking and generating results in brand engagement and lead generation.
This part-time (0.4FTE) role works across Indigo (Nedlands) and its sponsored subsidiary, Independent Living Assessment (Osborne Park). The purpose of this role is to provide high quality marketing communications, events and sponsorship support to both businesses. The Marketing and Events Officer:
- Identifies, organises and attends appropriate sponsorship and event opportunities
- Collaborates with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing, events and activities and helps to achieve marketing’s strategic business goals and deliverables.
- Plans, budgets and coordinates Indigo staff attendance at expos and events
- Copywriting, editing and proofing marketing and communication material
- Occasional travel to regional areas maybe required
Essential Selection Criteria:
(Address each in no more than half a page per criterion)
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, communications, PR, digital marketing or relevant discipline
- Events, expo and/or sponsorship experience including OSH requirements.
- Proficient in a variety of social media channels and knowledge of social media marketing methods, strategy and trends
- Proficient in digital advertising, with a working knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords
- Demonstrated success in analysing and applying data to drive campaign success
- Ability to work across multiple brands and build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiate successful outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with good attention to detail.
- High degree of self-motivation, able to operate independently but also work as a strong team player.
- Professional and responsible approach to work, with excellent time management and the ability to switch between desk focussed work and a hands-on approach.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Customer Relationship Management Systems, website content management systems (desirable)
- Photography and videography experience (desirable).
- Experience in the aged care, health or disability services industries (desirable)
- A supportive team environment.
- Dynamic working conditions with lots of variety and interesting projects.
- The opportunity to work together with dedicated health professionals and a motivated team of professionals
- Flexible working days/hours.
- Professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that makes a difference to peoples’ lives and independence.
- Fixed Term role - initially to 30 June 2021
- Submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria in no more than half a page per criterion.
- To discuss the specifics of the position contact: Chantal Husk, Marketing Communications Manager: 08 9381 0676, or email Chantal.email@example.com,
- For a full Position Description and selection Criteria/Personal Requirements email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close COB 4 Febuary (WST) or before.
Interviewing may commence before closing date.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vision: We strive towards our vision of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com
Values: Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Together
We value our people at Indigo and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?